Gallery

Helium Premium - App Sync and Backup v1.1.2.0 [APK FULL]

Helium Premium - App Sync and Backup v1.1.2.0 [APK FULL]

Helium Premium - App Sync and Backup [ APK FULL ] 

All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications. Carbon lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage.
With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- if they aren't on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.

What's new in this Update :30-Jun-2014

  • I live in a Material World, and I am a Material girl!
  • Some fixes for Android L Preview. Seriously though, Android L Preview is super busted right now. It really hurts my feely feels when you all give me 1 star ratings for my apps not working on totally broken pre release firmware.
  • Artem held me prisoner and made me fix a bunch of stuff.
  • Minor UI refresh
  • Fix device to device sync
  • Fix Box backup and restore (they deprecated their API grrrr!)
  • Update to new services (Drive, etc) and libraries


Compatible with Android : 4.0 +

Photos inside the App:



 App Size: 3 Mb
Helium Premium - App Sync and Backup v1.1.2.0 [APK FULL]  Helium Premium - App Sync and Backup v1.1.2.0 [APK FULL] Reviewed by Unknown on 15:02 Rating: 5

random posts

Powered by Blogger.